Friday, September 23, 2016

Last blog....

It has come to my attention that judgement has been passed yet again.  Sharing MY OWN PERSONAL thoughts is WRONG.  That whatever I write about will get scrutinized to a point that other people that I do not name, nor do I tell anyone anything of importance about is going to be affected.  That my own personal observations are completely incorrect and that I am lying about my own personal feelings.  Heck, what I think about myself or remember in this journey that I call life is hurting everyone in my family and they are not the wiser about it (or so as I have been told).  That there are actual people that will take a thought of one person and twist it into something that it is not.  Or to take a figure of speech so literally that I am so incredibly wrong that I should be drawn and quartered.

As I try to figure out how to cut myself completely out of every avenue of existence via social media, I am also making this very public announcement.........

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT SHARING MY THOUGHTS HAS CREATED SUCH AGONY WITH MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, ACQUAINTANCES, AND COMPLETE STRANGERS.  I APOLOGIZE FOR THE VERY SMALL CHANCE THAT MY THOUGHTS WOULD MAKE ANY OF YOU THINK THAT I AM TARNISHING YOUR REPUTATION, DAMAGING CREDIBILITY, OR SOCIETAL STANDING.  I AM SORRY IF THERE ARE OTHERS IN THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CREATE A CONNECT THE DOTS STORY FROM THE THOUGHTS THAT I CHOSE TO SHARE.  I AM SORRY THAT I AM NOT ONE THAT BELIEVES IN CREATING A PERFECT PICTURE THAT PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE THAT I AM SO INCREDIBLE THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE IS A FAIRY-TALE.  I AM SORRY THAT FREE THOUGHT CAME WITH SUCH REPERCUSSIONS TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ME, OR EVEN MIGHT HAVE SEEN ME FROM AFAR.  I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT IF I CAN BE FORGIVEN AND WHEN YOU HAVE THE COMPULSION TO KNOW HOW I AM FEELING TO JUST NOT BOTHER ASKING ME.  WHO KNOWS.... I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A THOUGHT THAT WILL SOMEHOW DESTROY SOMEONE ELSE'S FUTURE, REGARDLESS IF IT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BECAUSE..... YOU KNOW..... THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT THEIR LIFE'S AMBITION TO TWIST WORDS, THOUGHTS, AND ACTIONS IN A WAY TO CREATE A TORRENTIAL SHIT-STORM OF UNNECESSARY DRAMA, FINGER POINTING, AND SHAME-BLAMING.  HOW DARE I TRY TO THINK FOR MYSELF AND ACTUALLY DO THE ONE THING I WAS TAUGHT AS A CHILD.... TO SHARE.  I GUESS THERE IS A LIMIT TO WHAT I AM ALLOWED TO SHARE AND TO WHOM I SHARE WITH.  I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FREE THOUGHT, NOR AM I ALLOWED TO EVEN BE UNDERSTOOD THROUGH ASKING FURTHER CLARIFICATION.  JUST GO AHEAD AND BLAME ME BECAUSE, HEY, I AM THE PERFECT PERSON TO BLAME.

Once I give this post a little time to be seen, I am going to delete my blog account.  I am in the process of trying to delete my social media account so these people that claim to be so affected by my thoughts that had nothing to do with them and those that feel it is their job in life to pass judgement on me personally, won't feel the sting of just being blocked from my social media account by "unfriending" them.  I have decided to just stop being on that social site at all.  Sadly, my friends that supported me through my journey will be cut off in the process.  Sorry, I just don't have it in me to hen-peck who my friends are anymore and I really do not want another phone call, asking me why they were "unfriended" from my Facebook account, so I am just ripping off the whole bandage.  Take it personally or not, it is what I have to do.

Farewell readers of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment