Saturday, May 14, 2011

Odd observations....

Just a few observations popped into my head today.....

"No matter how hard we try.... we do become our parents."

Yep.  I have become my mother!  Do I have a problem with it?  No, but my inner child wants to kick my butt for letting it happen ;)

"The person we choose to marry has at least one prominent trait of our parents."

Girls do marry a man like their father.  Not necessarily the best trait of dad is chosen, but there is a major similarity.  Boys do marry their mother and not necessarily the best trait of hers, either.  I guess that is why in-laws never like you as much as your own parents ;)

"No matter how much you love the cute little annoyance your 'other half' was doing while dating, will become the thorn in your side once you are married."

Face it folks....  Only one person changes after saying "I do".  Chances are, that it is not them that is going to change.  Sometimes you even get new annoyances to deal with.  If you cannot convince them to change in the first 5 years of marriage...  Suck it up and deal with it...

Just figured to share those little tidbits of what is bouncing around in my mind today.

Thanks for stopping by and reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment