Tomorrow is gonna hurt, I just know it... sigh. I am doing my volunteering stint for DD's martial arts school and my day is going to start off moving equipment from one location to another. Nope, not light and airy stuff, but heavy and cumbersome things. I am just more upset that I am going to do this with pain that I have not been able to manage for almost a week. DH tells me to just blow tomorrow off... HA! I am not a quitter! I thought my visit to the Chiropractor on Monday would have fixed my issues, but being so flared up in my back, I asked that he paid attention to my back more than anywhere else. I should have gotten the works. I really am not up to going to the Chiropractor's office again. DH thinks I am nuts to still go and volunteer, but that is what I am going to do. I am not going to let some miserable pain stop me from following through with my promise. Well, that and the fact that I enjoy volunteering for this every year.
Hobbling around my house like I am older than I really am is not fun. I have too much to do today and I think that a stop to the drug store is in order. If Advil is not easing the pain, then Aleve should. As for the migraine, I will hope that the Aleve will help that, too (and a really cool pair of sunglasses to ease the light-sensitivity part). I have to go into work today, so I better learn how to smile through the pain while I am on my feet on a hard and unforgiving floor. I am going to win this battle!! I am tough enough to handle this!! I am determined to see this through!! If not, I will at least look convincing enough to get through the next few days so that once Monday rolls around and DH and DD are out of the house, I can scream in agony and nobody can hear me...
Wish me luck or say a prayer that I make it through this weekend... Thanks :)
Good Luck.
ReplyDelete