Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just thinking out loud.....

Here is my thought of the day.....

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PEOPLE!!!!

Why is it that the old saying, "You're damned if you do and you are damned if you don't", seem to apply to me way too often?

Somehow, I just cannot make anyone happy these days!!  Do this... Don't do that...  Contradictions left and right!!  It is either I say too much or not enough.  I have not yet found a happy medium with some people!!  WTF!!!

Why do people tell me that I am way too open with my thinking, but complain when I say nothing?

Why tell me that I need to be more discreet with sharing things, but pummel me with questions and complaints when I don't share?

Why be so indecisive when I ask you a question, but complain that my choice was not what you had in mind?

Is it possible that there are just some people that are wired to be constantly displeased?  I would really like to know....  If I complain that I am not feeling well, I get informed that nobody wants to heat about that, but I seem to see loads of people complain and nobody tells them to just put a happy face on and keep that to themselves?  How about the ones that tell you that social sites like Facebook is just a breeding ground for potential disaster and that you should never share anything because people will judge you unfavorably, but are the first ones to complain that you did not share?  I followed the rules given to me because I have respect of other people, but to tell me to not do something and then decide to complain that I am following your rules is giving me a headache!!

I just don't get it.....  Why change the rules when people finally start to follow them?  I guess I am just the only person that has a select few people that feel that it is imperative that I need to always be in the wrong, no matter how hard I try.

New motto in life's little game......

If you can't please everyone some of the time and you can't even please some of the people all the time.......  Well, go make yourself happy and leave me out of the equation!!


The village whipping child has left the building....  go find a new victim!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! You go!!! Love it. That is how I felt yesterday too, kinda.

    ReplyDelete